Location: St Thomas Centre, Ardwick Green North, Manchester M12 6FZ
Speakers: Dr Aneela Pilkington – Clinical Psychologist; Dr Iyabo Fatimilehin – Consultant Clinical Psychologist; Dr Kate Hellin – Consultant Chartered Psychologist; Janet Cragg – Barrister, Kenworthy Chambers
Cost: £150 (£100 Students/Trainees/Third Sector Organisations)
Aims of the day are to:
- Identify/explore the knowledge and practice basis for assessments of children and adults from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Integrate cultural perspectives in assessments of children and adults
- Review the role of psychologists as expert witnesses in the Courts
- Generate innovative and flexible recommendations for interventions that take account of cultural issues in families
- Explore the use of cultural consultancy
Suitable for: Psychologists and other experts working in Family, Criminal and Immigration Courts.
Lunch will be provided.
(All prices are exclusive of VAT)
For more details contact Ceri Jones at Just Psychology on [email protected] or call 0161 262 1622