Location: Gorton Monastery, Gorton Lane, Manchester M12 5WF
Speakers: Dr Aneela Pilkington – Clinical Psychologist; Dr Iyabo Fatimilehin – Consultant Clinical Psychologist; Dr Kate Hellin – Consultant Chartered Psychologist; Janet Cragg – Barrister, Kenworthy Chambers
Cost: £150 (£100 Students/Trainees/Third Sector Organisations)*
Aims of the day are to:
- Identify/explore the knowledge and practice basis for assessments of children and adults from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Integrate cultural perspectives in assessments of children and adults
- Review the role of psychologists as expert witnesses in the Courts
- Generate innovative and flexible recommendations for interventions that take account of cultural issues in families
- Explore the use of cultural consultancy
Suitable for: Psychologists and other experts working in Family, Criminal and Immigration Courts.
Lunch will be provided.
*EARLY BIRD BOOKING: 10% off for bookings received before 31st October 2018
(All prices are exclusive of VAT)
For more details contact Ceri Jones at Just Psychology on [email protected] or call 0161 262 1622