Specialist support for raising attainment of all children, including those with complex needs and who are disadvantaged or from BME backgrounds
Work with Staff
- Training & consultation for staff
- Cultural Consultancy
Work with Parents
- Parenting courses
- Support for parental mental health
Work with Children
- Individual and group therapy for children
What will schools gain from working with Just Psychology?
- Improved understanding of children and families from different cultural backgrounds
- Improvement in the mental wellbeing of children
- Improved attendance, punctuality, behaviour and achievement
Please contact us for further information.
Salford International New Arrivals: a pilot project training staff in counselling support and ethnic minority best practice.
Just Psychology provided a two-year training course for school staff in Salford to provide counselling support for International New Arrival (INA) pupils.
It aimed to increase capacity in schools to effectively meet the holistic needs of International New Arrival children by training key staff in counselling support and ethnic minority best practice. The course ran from 2016-18.