Are you passionate about cultural diversity in relation to parenting, adult mental health and child development?
We are increasing our pool of expert witnesses and professionals who provide psychological assessments in family court proceedings. We are particularly interested in working with people who have a keen understanding of cultural diversity in relation to parenting, adult mental health and child development.
You will be a self-employed associate who is able to undertake independent expert witness assessments and manage your workload effectively.
We are looking for someone with:
- 3 years’ post-qualification experience as a Chartered Psychologist
- Registration with the HCPC and/or chartered membership of the BPS
- Full professional indemnity insurance
- Enhanced DBS criminal record check
- Registration with the ICO
- Do administration on your behalf, including making appointments;
- Screen referrals to target your skills and experience;
- Support and help with general enquiries throughout the process;
- Provide Clinical Psychologists to proofread reports, including content, spelling and grammar checks. We will also peer review your report and provide you with feedback;
- Provide additional support if you are new to the expert witness role;
- Negotiate instructions on your behalf;
- Facilitate DBS checks.
If you are interested please get in touch and send a copy of your CV to Dr Iyabo Fatimilehin ([email protected]).